• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can you play in another land in the game world?

DeletedUser

I'd like to refine what I've learned, am I able to paly in another world area with a new city? I can't seem to figure out how, if it's possible?

DeletedUser2829

You can't start a second city in the same world you are currently in, but you can create a City in another World, your name will remain the same and you will have the same amount of Diamonds, but the coins and supplies will reflect what you are doing in that particular world. You'll start from scratch and have to build up everything from the beginning.
I have two cities and switch back and forth between them all the time and I belong to two different Fellowships, one in each world.
I hope this helps you. Good luck and have fun!

DeletedUser61

And you ARE allowed to have two different accounts in the same world, and could thereby play both an Elf and a Human in the same world. The Game Rules for Elvenar are not the standard boilerplate that you may have seen in other InnoGames products. Notice how carefully they've threaded the needle regarding multiple accounts. See https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/game-rules.701/

If a couple only has access to one computer, by using DIFFERENT browsers both accounts can be logged in on the same computer, in the same world, and just pass the keyboard back and forth. The potential for abuse is obvious, so in many games multiple accounts in a world are simply forbidden, but Elvenar is inherently resistant to pushing/gifting/using mules.

You WILL have to be VERY careful to avoid even the appearance of "pushing," which is using mule accounts to feed a master account. So long as BOTH of the accounts are pulling their own weight you'll be fine, but you should be SCRUPULOUS about equal value trades, and reciprocal contributions to each other's Ancient Wonders.

Last edited by a moderator: