• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cancel a tournament?

DeletedUser3763

Can I cancel a tournament? I am a newbie to this game and I really don't think I'm ready for a tournament.

DeletedUser1016

It comes and goes whether you participate or not....in other words - "no", you can't cancel per say...just discontinue from participating.

DeletedUser188

You cant cancel your scout once you send it in motion
The scout has nothing to do with tournament other than
A player can only fight/cater provinces that are already discovered( scouted )

DeletedUser3763

I don't want to cancel my scout once I have it going. I want to cancel the tournament. The tournament will not let me scout anything for 15 hours.

DeletedUser3610

I'm ceirtanly not an expert, but this doesn't sound right to me. If you haven't yet scouted a province its tournament shouldn't apply to you, IMO (even if you already have researched Tournaments which I don't know). I recommend asking support about it. It might be a bug.

DeletedUser594

You can scout during a tournament. I just sent mine to be certain. The problem is now that the scout is going I have to wait until that scouting mission finishes before starting a new one. Your scout is out somewhere. Click the binoculars on the bottom of the world map to see where. After that scouting mission ends you can send another out

DeletedUser3312

But it has my scouting tied up for 15 hours!

If you are a new player and your scout is taking 15 hours, you have a bug. Either that or you are looking at the time left in the tournament. Scouting is important and should be a regular part of your game play but not until you get really far out from your city will you have 15 hr. scouting times. The farther out you go, the longer the time a scout takes. I am pretty far out and mine still only takes 9 hours.