• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cancelled. After reading through it, this thread is irrecoverable.

AtaguS

I wish I had that many spell fragments. I always run out and I don't even craft daily. But then, I hate the spire (except for the first 3 chests). I guess that's my problem. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get used to it. :(
With your Fire Phoenix you can fight all the way through the first tier and into the second...totally worth it. I won a magic residence this morning :)

DeletedUser24439

Everytime I win spell fragments from the spire, I get less motivated to play it. Funny how when this feature was first launched SFs were actually quite valuable; now they're a joke of a prize...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Everytime I win spell fragments from the spire, I get less motivated to play it. Funny how when this feature was first launched SFs were actually quite valuable; now they're a joke of a prize...
I've said elsewhere. The developers seem to only have three settings for providing things, whether it's fragments, or goods, or time to convert artifacts via recipes:
  • Too Many
  • Too Few
  • None

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
With your Fire Phoenix you can fight all the way through the first tier and into the second...totally worth it. I won a magic residence this morning :)
Good to know! First I need to get the fire phoenix, which should come back in the MA, I hope (although I'll need more scroll relics to make cc's to craft it. Seems the scroll relics are always the hardest to get.) I should have crafted it earlier, when I had the chance, but I was nearing the end of the chapter and I thought it better to craft it when I hit fairies, instead of having to upgrade it with RRs. I have 6 or 7 of the 2019 artifacts, so I'll get it somewhat evolved. I haven't even tried to fight in the spire ... too intimidated. I guess that will change when I get the fire. :)

Deleted User - 1178646

The spire was never intended to give out this many SF, it's because the players complained that coin rains and supply instants were not a prize that the swatched them out for spell fragments as players asked themselves.

This whole "screwup" came from the players themselves.
Maybe it's time to return back to the original concept of the spire and bring back the coin and supply instants reducing the amount of SF in the spire.

Deleted User - 4646370

The spire was never intended to give out this many SF, it's because the players complained that coin rains and supply instants were not a prize that the swatched them out for spell fragments as players asked themselves.
Players really asked to change coin and supply instants by SFs ? They could just disenchant them.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Scrolls. Not scroll relics. And also fragments
Aw darn ... I knew it was too good to be true. But at least there's the tourneys. Scroll tourneys are hard for me, but I'm getting better at it so maybe I'll build a supply.

AtaguS

Thanks, @CrazyWizard , good catch! Also noticed that 3 posts after that the idea of troop boosters comes up. That would be nice! Not suggesting they should replace spell fragments, it seems there has to be something of little to no value for the gamble to be enticing (something else raised in that post which is worth taking another look at btw)...but a few troop boosters spread around the spire levels would go a long way toward getting more players up there.

Deleted User - 1178646

I personally prefer coin rains as thats my biggest issue in the spire, coins. but reducing spell fragments could make it more valueable again.
At that time spell fragments were valuable,