• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cancelling a Trade offer Satisfies Event requirements to gain goods

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Placed multiple trade offers to satisfy quest
When quest was filled, cancelled trade offers to place new ones for next quest.
Cancelling trade offers completed quest.

DeletedUser6788

Oh, selling buildings also counted on gaining gold and supplies for the event as well. Found this out when I placed houses for population and building lv2s, but then sold them afterward to clear room and got credit for gold and supplies. Seems it's a consistent bug if it is not an intentional feature.

DeletedUser2870

I feel that selling buildings should indeed count towards the supplies and coins gained.
Its a normal part of play to sell buildings off and one gets a small return of coins and supplies at such a moment, so I see no reason why that should not be the case during events. Its not a bug to get those back, so its a legitimate way of adding them to your storage.
sure, one can do it on purpose, but since one only gets back 50% at best it forces players to take a loss. If someone wants to do so, let them

DeletedUser

Thank you for the report. As stated by other players, this has since been corrected, so we will go ahead and close this one out. We appreciate the feedback about the quests as well! We will surely pass it along for consideration by the development team.