• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Cancelling sentient goods production on mobile is not refunding seeds

• Thread starter DeletedUser1987
  • Start date

DeletedUser1987

Hello, I don't normally post here since the forum loads so slowly, but in game support is not understanding what I'm telling them, and they keep telling me starting sentient productions is supposed to take away seeds and decay is supposed to take away seeds. I know both those things, this is something different, hoping if I post here it will be logged and reported to devs since support isn't doing it.

When I log on elvenar on the desktop site, accidentally start a sentient production I didn't mean to start, and cancel it, the game refunds me my seeds. When I do the same thing on mobile, the game does not give me back my seeds. I have burned through 20k seeds in the last day trying to demonstrate this to the customer support people, please can this just be reported to the devs so I can stop trying to duplicate it for them?

Last edited by a moderator: