• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Candacefey Artwork

• Thread starter DeletedUser12430
  • Start date

DeletedUser12430

Pete 020.jpg
Pete 116 copy.jpg
Here is a little bit of my artwork. Its all fairly old. I no longer have photo shop, and the tile work is now just a hobby.
Thanks for looking!

DeletedUser12430

Thanks...I appreciate it. I have not worked with tile for over a year. Dont do much art either.
I loved photo shop. I was just starting to get really good at it, they came out with an updated version, so of coarse I updated. I lost my license in the update, and when I tried to access my account...it did not exist. I contacted support....and after being shuffled from agent to agent, they finally told me there was nothing they could do except accept my credit card for another download.

The tile was fun for a bit, trying to sale something like this has been nearly impossible. I have had around 10 repeat customers, and some purchased several pieces. I have had 100's of people look at my work with interest, but never materialized....usually because they always want to bicker about price.

But...I have several pieces at home. :D

Last edited by a moderator: