• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Candies after event over

dtchntxs

I just collected from the chest in the magic academy, and "received" 150 candies, AFTER the event was over.

Attachments

• 87440404_10158133440946913_5560349645919485952_o.jpg
    87440404_10158133440946913_5560349645919485952_o.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 86

Crow Last Elf

The same thing happened to me. I put in a support ticket. My next chest shows candies as well. I realize now that if I waited one more day, the MA chest would refresh to one without the candies, but I didn't check before claiming it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wow, that's a shame. You'd think they'd remove that the moment the event ended. :(

tesstee

I too fell into this trap and got non-existent event currency for my mystery bonus chest from crafting after the event was over.
and also submitted a support ticket for it don't know if i will get anything though

HJK84

This isn't new. It happens most of the time after such Events. Takes days to refresh, or even longer, up to next update :eek:

Mine is also showing; Event Currency, but this has happened before, and I'm now being careful ;)

DeletedUser1390

The "Event Currency" I had yesterday is gone, only the two legit options remain with % adjusted. :D
Maybe there was a hot fix overnight?

Deleted User - 4366037

Perhaps. I happened to see that the candies were still present before I clicked to collect, so I held off and re-logged in to both of my cities this morning and the candies were gone. From what I have read in the forums Inno's customer support (from submitting a ticket) has been pretty good on helping on that.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
A wee bit late replying here (sorry about that) but the answer is still relevant!

This was indeed a bug that has since been fixed.
However, if you did encounter this, please send us a ticket (we have the logs to see if this happened) and we'll be able to give you an appropriate alternative reward (we won't leave you empty-handed).

If you have alliance mates that have had this problem, do encourage them to contact us via support as well!