• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot log into the game

Salix

I cannot log into the game. Keep getting a pop-up saying Sorry, an error has occurred. An internal error has occurred.

I play on an iPad, logged out, cleared cache, shut down my iPad, turned it back on, and still get the same message.

anyone else having this issue?

GoldenSlipper

I cannot log into the game. Keep getting a pop-up saying Sorry, an error has occurred. An internal error has occurred.

I play on an iPad, logged out, cleared cache, shut down my iPad, turned it back on, and still get the same message.

anyone else having this issue?
Is this before the updates we just downloaded?
One of my members was shut out for a month. As the archmage I decided to poke support. I just knew that she didn't quite. I got a lot of: we can't help, no surprise there., have her call you? Duh. really? Have her reboot..right, and how do iI tell her that? Duh, double duh! But I don't give up so easily. Her city showed her leveling the same three residences F o r f o u r w e e k s! That would have cost a big penny!
Then bang she was back. Did support finally help her? I don't know. Or was it the new upgrade we had to download? It was right around that time. Sorry, can't remember what date it was, last week though.
1. Do you have an old email from Support? Use it to ask for help. Be persistent, friendly and patience.
2. Reach one of your fellow members/archmage through this forum maybe they will be able to contact Support for you.
For both suggestions you will need allot of persistence and patience, keep asking, repeating the question and give detailed information, even resubmit repeatedly to support.
3. You may be stuck because of the update? That you have to ask support. I hope this is of help. Good luck.

defiantoneks

i actually got this for a short while this morning. Had already been logged in on desktop, but grabbed the iPad a couple hours later and got the "error occurred" messaging. Quit the app completely, and when I restarted somehow it had forgotten my password, which I normally keep stored so I dont have to retype it. Once the pw was re-entered, everything came up as normal.