• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot log on

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Several players that I know of in my FS cannot log on including me. It is giving message that user names are not recognized. I tried to open a new city to see if that was working. Nope. Cannot reach server. I also tried to open the game on mobile and it says something is missing. Note that it says that a lot anyway but after a few tries this is not normal either.

It is not just you - the US Servers and the international are out also - Beta was still up the last i looked. When it comes back up - might want to make sure that youare logging in tothe correct city though. Game on !! now

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Zoof

Several players that I know of in my FS cannot log on including me. It is giving message that user names are not recognized. I tried to open a new city to see if that was working. Nope. Cannot reach server. I also tried to open the game on mobile and it says something is missing. Note that it says that a lot anyway but after a few tries this is not normal either.
I'd say some variant of "me too" but what I'm feeling is more of a relief than anything else. That a stray cosmic ray hasn't accidentally my account specifically but is probably a whole server problem instead. Likely a login server problem.

I hope it doesn't take too long to fix; those manufactories won't collect themselves, yanno!

mikeledo

Yup. My 24 hour pulls are about to happen. I hope I can reset them in time. This is expected It was glitchy the entire FA with my screen constantly freezing up and having to refresh. INNO needs to get it together. Maybe make it easier to get prizes during events and cancel the FA forever.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Was the problem stray but innocent woodland critters getting into the server racks again?
Is the critter’s name Boblin? Did he go off to moonlight another job again? C’mon Boblin…quit sleeping on the job. We’re relying on you to deliver our mail so our complaints make it to devs.