• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot login

ET-inf3rno

cannotlogin.jpg

DeletedUser7265

Got the same thing a few minutes ago. When I finally started to load, it came up as "Server Error." Try again in a few minutes. Seems to be working now.

ET-inf3rno

Now it works for me too. Strange error message though. You cannot decide whether they removed your account or you just cannot login because of server error.

rvtdragon1

I used to be able to go to my browser and enter "elvenar.com" and it would take me to the login screen for name and password. That stopped working this morning. I now have to enter "us.elvenar.com". I have not heard from support yet. Is this something new?

DeletedUser5521

I used to be able to go to my browser and enter "elvenar.com" and it would take me to the login screen for name and password. That stopped working this morning. I now have to enter "us.elvenar.com". I have not heard from support yet. Is this something new?
Probably not "something new" so much as another one of those Twilight Zone glitches so common here in the world of Elvenar. Just give it a few. If it resolves itself you will know it was just that. If it doesn't, it will probably be presented as the "new and improved way to log in"! LOL ;):p:D