• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot see Mist Walkers

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I can see the little red numbers where they are and my troops (sword dancers) seem to be killing them just fine on auto fight. I've checked battle graphic settings and reloaded the game. Any answer? ideas?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Just an FYI if anyone finds this thread in the future: I'm not the only one in my fellowship who can't see some of the enemy combatants some of the time. Apparently it doesn't always happen (since I just started fighting, I wouldn't know), but will occur for a period of time with one unit type. The suggestion was made to try to watch both the fighters on screen and the scrolling units at the bottom. I tried this, and could tell better where the mist walkers were as well as what was happening to/with them. I then tried a manual fight and was able to see and strike them. The red octagons still lit up and when the cursor was over them correctly, it would change to a red attack sword like normal. BTW, I won that fight! I was using the Combat 101 formula with 5 Sword Dancers (cause I've neglected my military thus far, will be building a training ground when I get the next expansion. Could sure use some of those dogs now, lol!)