• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

cannot upgrade buildings!

DeletedUser701

I am trying to upgrade my dust buildings... I have met all of the requirements, I repeat, I have all of the requirements, and when i click on the upgrade button it sends me to the research screen. repeatedly. I have all of the requirements to upgrade! I spent all day getting my population up so I can upgrade these buildings, it is so frustrating that now I can't upgrade these overnite as planned! What is the deal?

emrysa

DeletedUser701

I understand now - the upgrade screen has changed. It used to be that when you clicked on the upgrade button, you would get a screen that says 'you need to complete research before you can update this building.' Now, it shows you the regular screen listing all of the resources you need to upgrade, so if you're used to the old screen you think you have the ability upgrade the building. But now the only way to tell if you can upgrade is to look at the button at the bottom of the tab - if it says research, then you can't update the building until you have completed the research.

DeletedUser43

I noticed that change too Emrysa. I like the old way a lot better. I find the new one to be misleading. Especially if I have a builder busy. The thing I can't upgrade just has the goods I need and the people I need and the supplies I need and at the bottom it says Add Builder...which it always said if I was still waiting for my builders to be done. So, you think the only thing you need to do is wait for the builder...but then surprise! No. I canceled a build once because I was so excited to upgrade my main hall right away...had no clue that when I clicked upgrade it would take me to the research page.

DeletedUser61

upgradable.jpg

The tooltips now indicate when a building can be upgraded, when you've already done the research, which is even nicer.