• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't add just one or two badges

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I can't add just one or two badges to a way point if I have more then that in stock and more are needed to complete the badge, it keeps changing it to the max. needed to complete the badge.
Another member wants to add a badge to the way point, but it isn't ready yet, so I want to only add one to the way point and leave the last one needed for them, but every time I highlight the number and put in a 1, it changes it to the max needed to finish the way point. I tried the minus button and it goes to zero. It worked with the last FA, not sure why now it won't let me put in the number of badges that I want too.
EDit ok after messing around a bit more, the bug is that if you change the number to less then the max. needed amount, the button is still grayed out and it looks like you can't add a lesser amount by highlighting and changing the number you wish to put in. But it actually will let you click the button. And if you click elsewhere on the box it will light up green with the amount you put in. Still is very confusing and needs some attention.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Try clicking in the box, but not on anything (buttons, progress bars) after putting in the 1. Yeah, sounds nuts, but I got it to work that way. I can see the tutorial for these '...then click in the air...'

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah I am on beta, so I have done this before. Sorry should have done it in the bug report the first time.
Game version:v1.42.5-(2170c9c06) (2017-11-15 16:40)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Internet explorer 11.0.48
Flash Player version: Adobe flash player version 27,0,0,187
Operating System: Windows 7 ultimate
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Sir Squirrel
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 =
happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Adding badges to waypoints

Current situation: Another member wants to add a badge to the way point, but it isn't ready yet, so I want to only add one or two badges to the way point and leave the last one needed for them. If you use the + sign it goes right to the max needed ( it should go up by one, not all the way to max) I tried the minus button and it goes right to zero (should only go down by one). When highlighted and adding just 1 badge, the button stays grey and appears to not be working (although you can click it and it will work). And if you click elsewhere on the box the button will light up green with the amount you put in. Still it is very confusing and needs some attention.

Expected situation: button should light up green when you put any number of badges in the way point either equal or less then the max. And you should be able to use the + sign to add badges and have it go up by 1 every time you click it, not have it go to the max and the minus button should decrease the number by one and not go right to zero.

Reproduction Steps:
1. have more badges then you wish to put in the way point.
2. have the waypoint need more badges then you are going to put in.
3. highlight the number of badges and put in a number less then the max.
4. see that the button will still be grey and not go green unless you click on the box again.
5. Also click the plus sign and see that it adds the max number of badges to complete, does not go up by one. clicking the minus button should also bring badges down by one , not all the way to zero.

Screenshots of the bug:

Last edited: