• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Can't claim Sorcerer's Pilgrimage reward on Android

Rftybrak

The "Claim" button to collect reward for completing 5 tasks has no effect.

When tapped the button animates and generates a "click" sound fx but does not actually claim the reward.

On Android, Galaxy S9.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Did you check your inventory to see if it was in there? It's possible that it wouldn't be the first thing you see. They sometimes put it at the end of the items for that chapter, rather than at the beginning.

Darielle

I should have asked you if the claim button was still highlighted or did it get deselected?

Rftybrak

It remains highlighted.

I can then play on PC and verify that the button is still there, ready to pressed.

Darielle

Check your inventory anyway, just in case. If it isn't there, file a ticket with INNO.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I had a similar issue in Air Traders. I could not claim anything when I was on mobile at work. Fortunately once I got home from work and got on PC the issue went away.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It has happened to me several times (also Android), and each time I either got it after a dozen or two rapid taps, or after claiming the next quest I was able to get it.

AtaguS

I grab them on my android by clicking the actual reward itself rather than the claim button. Not the way it is supposed to be, but works anyway