• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't collect Bronze Shovels

Nerwa

I saved my 100 Bronze shovels to redeem at the end of the game, so I could decide which city needed them more. I went to collect them for my Khelonaar city just now, and....nothing. I know I didn't pick them up earlier; I didn't even open the email until just now. There's no "collect before" date that I see in the email, and I've collected bonus currency in the final hours before, no problem.

Help? I'm sooo close to getting the portrait!

ETA: I finished the game with 276 points & 5 spaces left to dig on the last shuffleboard. So, I would have gotten the portrait if I could have gotten the 100 Bronze Shovel. :-(

Last edited:

Littlefeather

Same issue for me as well. I click the link--a large, green rectangle box in my e-mail, log into my city, but received no credit. I have always waited until the last day to collect to see which city would benefit more from the free gift. However, iirc the link never took me to the game log-in screen. This link is broken perhaps?

Please help me resolve this before the timer runs out. Thanks!

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I clicked the green box and a web page opened. Then I logged in to the city where I needed the free currency. I got a pop up showing I received the free currency once the city loaded.

Edit: I play the mobile version but the gift link has never opened the game. Click the link then log in to your chosen city.

Nerwa

I clicked the green box and a web page opened. Then I logged in to the city where I needed the free currency. I got a pop up showing I received the free currency once the city loaded.

Edit: I play the mobile version but the gift link has never opened the game. Click the link then log in to your chosen city.
Did that. Also tried it with Khel already open. Closed the browser, tried the whole process over again. Nada.:-(

I'm on PC, so there's that. Never had this problem before, though.

Littlefeather

I did that as well: following the link, logged into my city of choice, but received no credit. Which is what lead me to believe the link was broken. Barring that option, and after trying on both PC and app versions I opened a ticket around 8pm EST. Helya was helpful and was able to give me credit, but by the time the issue was corrected, it was 3am and I was already in bed.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If any of you were close enough that opening 4 more blossoms would have earned the next grand prize feel free to pop in a ticket and ask me to look. It will be a little bit I'm currently moving Fountains between Worlds for players, but I can add it to my pile.

Nerwa

If any of you were close enough that opening 4 more blossoms would have earned the next grand prize feel free to pop in a ticket and ask me to look. It will be a little bit I'm currently moving Fountains between Worlds for players, but I can add it to my pile.
Thanks, Helya. Ticket submitted requesting the portrait. No rush. :)