• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't collect coin from residence without a page reload

bigD687

I'm playing the Elvenar web version on the PC. Sometimes I'm unable to collect the coins from some of the residences. If I reload the page then I'm able to collect the coins. Is there a solution to this problem? Have you experienced this problem?

Last edited:

Matrickz

Sadly common. Same happens on the barracks and elsewhere. forces you to do a force stop. Poor networking and connectivity management. They could fix a lot through caching but dont. They also seem to thinking the game is super interactive and do not notice in a city building type game fast interaction isn't as important as constant ones. Just my 2 cents

Chrizty

I get this alot. often if I move the building and put it back I can collect,,, not sure if its Innos end or mine,,, my PCs old & my internet sucks lol