• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

can't get into the game.

WinterThorn

I was in the game 7:00am this morning.Logged out and have not been able to get back in. Any help? wintherthorn.

defiantoneks

I was in the game 7:00am this morning.Logged out and have not been able to get back in. Any help? wintherthorn.
no issues for me. I have been in and out on both desktop and the app (for iPad). It may be helpful if you provide your device/method info. Perhaps it's specific to your phone, or OS, or something else. Are you getting any error messages? specific behavior of the game?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Besides sending you to a support ticket, can you provide a bit more details, Browser or Mobile? Are other games and apps working? have your restarted your device?

WinterThorn

no issues for me. I have been in and out on both desktop and the app (for iPad). It may be helpful if you provide your device/method info. Perhaps it's specific to your phone, or OS, or something else. Are you getting any error messages? specific behavior of the game?
no error messages. just a picture of the opening screen. I'm on a computer. nothing has changed. once I'm on now I am not? I'm running windows11. haven't had anything like this happen before.

defiantoneks

no error messages. just a picture of the opening screen. I'm on a computer. nothing has changed. once I'm on now I am not? I'm running windows11. haven't had anything like this happen before.
this screen? does it stop at a certain number? (27/29 or 29/30, etc)

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 6.27.30 PM.png

defiantoneks

no. the first entering page that shows 2 castles one on each side of the screen.
this?
so if it was me, i'd click whichever world i wanted to go to (since i have two cities)

if this is not it, giving specific info is the only way you're going to get help. snapshots, steps you're taking, etc.

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 8.10.17 PM.png

WinterThorn

this?
so if it was me, i'd click whichever world i wanted to go to (since i have two cities)

if this is not it, giving specific info is the only way you're going to get help. snapshots, steps you're taking, etc.

View attachment 14239
only thing is there isn't a box with cities in it. it just shows the 2castles. the whole screen isn't full color either. I've contacted support. no answer yet. What a messed up day.ugh......

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@WinterThorn .. just curious
Have you tested your internet speed ? Is it possible they are having issues ?
If it worked before , have you tried a system restore , to the last known good date ? By chance do you have any other system to try it out on ?