• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't load fellowship or chat from Linux computer?

DeletedUser5873

So I reported the issue via the ticket system, and they were unable to help, so I was wondering if maybe anyone else had encountered this and what they did to fix it....

So I play in Chrome on a Linux machine running Ubuntu. I have the newest versions of Chrome and flash. When I load the game if I click on the little fellowship icon that displays your members, nothing happens and if I click on the chat it just always says "Loading chat history..." and never loads.

If I visit a city of someone NOT in my fellowship, and click on the fellowship icon there, I can load all the info about THEIR fellowship just fine and see their memberlist and everything. If I visit and member of MY fellowship and click on their fellowship icon, nothing happens, just the same as if I try to load it in my city.

As per my ticket, I cleared my cache and entire browser history/cookies/saved data/application data, etc. And I also cleared my all saved data from Flash and my flash cache. I have restarted the computer a few times as well. This all started about a week before the Snow Flurry event, with the update that added some of the features like seeing the stars below the troops in battle and stuff.

Has anyone found a fix? Or has anyone at least experienced something similar?