• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't log in on my phone

Tehya1

I tried to log in to the game on my phone, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that the player name is not correct. Is there a work around for this error, or do I need to open a ticket?

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
1638563664943.jpeg

Top right of the login screen where you enter your name and password.

Tehya1

It was on a different server, so I changed it back to Eng US, and now it isn't accepting my password.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
US and EN are different. Make sure it is showing the US flag and not the US/Great Britain combo flags.

Tehya1

There is no flag. Its just a drop down menu where you select your market. I am in the right market, Eng US, but I am in the password black hole. I am afraid to change my pw because it took over a month to get registered in the forum. The change pw function was boken. Is it forcing a password change? I know my pw and it isn't accepting it. It accepts the pw on the pc.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Per elvenstats you are on the US server, not the EN server. Under “select market” scroll all the way to the right. The US server/flag is next to last.

Tehya1

By Eng, I mean English US as opposed to English International. There are no flags in that menu, only brown buttons with labels.

Tehya1

There are no flags in mine. Just brown icons and when I select one, it turns green. Is that the issue possibly? I chose English (US)

Tehya1

@Dreamyn2 As I said, I have no flags, just buttons, and I have the English US selected. My market/server menu does not look like yours.