• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't log in

Queen Draggon

I have not been able to log in for many hours now! It keeps telling me that it can't reach the server and that it keeps timing out!! I have NO PROBS getting on to any other site EXCEPT for Elvenar!! WHY???

DeletedUser23318

I have not been able to log in for many hours now! It keeps telling me that it can't reach the server and that it keeps timing out!! I have NO PROBS getting on to any other site EXCEPT for Elvenar!! WHY???

That happened to me the other day, and had nothing to do with a patch. I just temporarily loaded it in another browser and it worked fine from (Assuming you are not mobile).

Queen Draggon

That happened to me the other day, and had nothing to do with a patch. I just temporarily loaded it in another browser and it worked fine from (Assuming you are not mobile).
Nope, never on mobile, and I have tried to use other browsers to get it to load and it does the exact same thing anyway! I keep getting this instead!

The connection has timed out

The server at us.elvenar.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.

DeletedUser23318

Nope, never on mobile, and I have tried to use other browsers to get it to load and it does the exact same thing anyway! I keep getting this instead!

The connection has timed out

The server at us.elvenar.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.

That was the same message I was receiving, but like I said, using a different browser worked for me (temporary, I did go back to my original later). Not sure why you are still having problems.

Queen Draggon

It worked just fine last night, well it was laggy, which wasn't usual for me. Then only 4 or 5 hours later when I woke up I did my usual, turned on comp, hit my browser button and fully expected to be able to do my norm, but nope, so I tried other browsers just in case, same thing. Checked to see if my comp needed to update, nope fully updated and ready to go. I have tried 3 different browsers and still I get the same thing. So there is something wrong here.

DeletedUser4194

Thank you for your reports. The update isn't happening until Monday, so it is not update related. We've also tested on our side and didn't find any issues. Please send us a ticket so we can look into this more closely.

Queen Draggon

Thank you for your reports. The update isn't happening until Monday, so it is not update related. We've also tested on our side and didn't find any issues. Please send us a ticket so we can look into this more closely.
I am not sure how to submit a ticket when I can't get into game.......is there an alternative way?

DeletedUser23053

Hello my name is hircina and I have a question here.
I play the game on a Forentek 10 inch tablet . So far most of the time the app runs fine until you go to the world map and want to help someone then the app closes down happens 2 or 3 times in the evening. Not sure if I am the only one with frequent app crashes.
Thank you so much for any help or advice here
Hircina