• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cant log in

DeletedUser23403

I've been trying to log in all day and it's telling me (sorry there is something missing check your internet connection.) I do have phone service. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it and also restarted my phone and It's still doing the same thing. I also
Screenshot_2020-03-19-13-20-52.png
checked my internal storage and have several gigs free. Do I need high speed data to run the mobile app now (I currently don't have high speed data) or is it a issue on the other end?

DeletedUser23403

I wouldn't have a clue but maybe someone else can help?
Sounds frustratig!
Thanks shimmerfly, I finally logged in! :) I had to find someone and use their hotspot. I got to the "download assets" part of the logging in and it literally took 3 hours! :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You might want to try a vpn. It's possible your local ISP is packet shaping. You could also look at using a DNS that isn't your ISPs, that could be bad. Google offers public DNS servers which are nearly bulletproof. That said, there have been heavy attacks running lately against a variety of North American targets, and they could be having a bad effect if your ISP passes their data through a targeted system, or is even one of the targets.

DeletedUser23403

Thank you Ashrem. :) I'm not really sure what you're talking about because im kinda computer stupid but I'll definitely look into VPN and DNS though.