• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't make In App Purchases

For several weeks I have been unable to make purchases. I get the "Yoda" that says something went wrong with the purchase please try again. My purchases for special packages during the last event, and during the FA worked, but I can not complete a regular purchase. I've seen mention of purchasing through the browser. How do I do that rather than through the Microsoft Store? Any help would be appreciated. I have WIndows 11 if that matters.

Zoof

You log into the game from your browser at https://us.elvenar.com/

Then you log into the world you want to play in, then click on the + button next to your diamonds indicator to access the in-game store.

This is as much as I know since I never actually purchased anything in the game.

DeletedUser30612

You get more diamonds from going thru the desktop game instead of using the app. The AppStore takes a cut which happens to slash the amount of diamonds you can obtain from purchases.