• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't Place Magic Residence

DeletedUser4719

When I try to place a Magic Residence, I am offered the confirmation to spend the diamonds, I click to place it where I'd like it to be, and it appears to place and "begin construction." Then I get an error popup "Sorry, an internal error occured. Please try again later.". Clicking it refreshes my game. I've tried it a few different times throughout the day.

DeletedUser4719

Okay, I'd like to amend this! :oops: Seems I didn't have the required culture to place it. I'm going to up my culture and try again, but in the mean time, I suppose the issue I'm reporting can be changed to reflect the fact that I was allowed to place the item and the error didn't tell me that low culture was my problem.

DeletedUser51

We are glad you were able to determine what was occurring and that this is not an issue.

We are working on the issue of building errors when one of the requirements are missing, as the ability to try to place should not be possible.