• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't purchase buildings

Eylan Pandara

I just restarted after a long hiatus. Couldn't recover my info so just restarted. Got to the second tutorial quest where you have to build a second workshop and it's greyed out. I can't build and can't progress so I'm stuck. Please help

Iyapo1

The only time I have ever seen those greyed out is if you dont have the requirements to build it. 18 people and 500 gold for a WS if your an elf, not sure about humans.

Eylan Pandara

The only time I have ever seen those greyed out is if you dont have the requirements to build it. 18 people and 500 gold for a WS if your an elf, not sure about humans.
Thanks for the reply, I have 18 culture, 48 ppl and 11k gold, not sure why it won't let me build it

Iyapo1

I went back and looked at the tech tree, did you research workshops in the tech tree?