• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Can't send message

DeletedUser3680

Have applicants to my fellowship but when I click accept I get an "Internal error message" and the game restarts.

Same when I try to send applicant a message.

v1.95.2-(1ee1cb5) (2020-01-09 09:51) Elvenar Winyan dor

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is it a recent, or old message? Any chance the player was deleted after a month of inactivity?

DeletedUser3680

It's working again. Just one of those momentary things I guess. Strange tho how I could messages to my fellowship, but not to anyone outside it.

DeletedUser3680

OK, it's doing it again. Won't let me send outgoing message, this time to my own people. Is the server having problems?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I get an error message when I try to send messages to anyone outside my fellowship. I tried to thank someone who was always picking up my trades, but who I am too far away from to give neighborly help. Couldn't do it. I guess I'll wait until I can get to their city and just show appreciation through daily help.

DeletedUser23403

I don't know if this is what you're talking about but mine has a exclamation point until the player or member receives my message. Once he or she receives it, his/her avatar will appear. With or without response their response. At least this is how I see it to be.
Screenshot_2020-01-27-22-11-08.png

DeletedUser22856

Have applicants to my fellowship but when I click accept I get an "Internal error message" and the game restarts.

I've had a similar experience many times - sometimes it takes a few days of going back and re-trying to accept the applicant. It's very frustrating.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I got an internal error message 4 times today trying to send messages to members today. Not sure what is going on!