• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can't use Ensorcelled Endowment on Evolving buildings

DeletedUser20786

Evolved buildings (Gingerbread Mansion, Phoenixes, etc.) can be given Neighborly Help. - OK
You cannot use Ensorcelled Endowment enchantments on these buildings. - NOT OK.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Evolved buildings (Gingerbread Mansion, Phoenixes, etc.) can be given Neighborly Help. - OK
You cannot use Ensorcelled Endowment enchantments on these buildings. - NOT OK.
Are you sure? I can help some of them, and have done so. I was just able to help an FS member's Stonehenge, and another's Mermaid building.

It probably is blocked for the buildings that can be fed. Maybe they haven't got code to allow two enchantments to be active on one building, so the food takes precedence. Seems to me when the first Phoenix's landed, if they were helped they couldn't be fed.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's a quote from the release notes v1.86; this was from the mobile portion of the notes, but says the browser version had already been updated. I didn't keep going back to find the notes for the browser release.
Quote: Phoenixes - To prevent being unable to use Pet Food on the Phoenixes to activate their Feeding Effects, we have disabled using the Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment on these buildings. This had already been done on the browser version, but was still possible on Mobile until now.
Link to release notes

DeletedUser20786

I see that this is an intentional shortcoming. But they could still allow it on the buildings that don't get fed like the Gingerbread Mansion and the Stonehenge.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I see that this is an intentional shortcoming. But they could still allow it on the buildings that don't get fed like the Gingerbread Mansion and the Stonehenge.
I have polished Gingerbread mansions and Stone henge buildings several times. There is nothing that stops it

DeletedUser20786

Yes, they can be polished, but the owner cannot then use ab ensorcelled endowment enchantment on them to boost the culture effect.
That is the part that is lacking.

Pheryll

Set Designer
From what I remember from the discussions on Beta, because the feed effect and the ensorcelled endowment interfered with each other, all evolving buildings were set so that ensorcelled endowment would not work on them. Initially both spells were allowed and it caused problems, so the solution was to disable EE.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
From what I remember from the discussions on Beta, because the feed effect and the ensorcelled endowment interfered with each other, all evolving buildings were set so that ensorcelled endowment would not work on them. Initially both spells were allowed and it caused problems, so the solution was to disable EE.

That is understandable for the evolving buildings that can use pet food, but the ones that do not have a feeding function cannot have an EE put on them either, even though there is no enchantment conflict for them. And that makes it feel like lazy coding.

DeletedUser4194

This is not a bug, so we will be archiving this report. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, the enchantment cannot be used on Evolving buildings.