• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

can't visit world map, other towns on desktop

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2060701
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2060701

v1.83.3-(e6bf249) (2019-07-16 12:15)

Game version: v1.83.3-(e6bf249) (2019-07-16 12:15)
Game world: Aerendyll
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 68.0.1
Flash Player version: n/a, using html5
Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Onyd
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest Title: n/a

Current Situation (desktop): Clicking on the "Visit Player To Help" icon in the FS dialog causes the UI to flicker a bit and then nothing else. The "World Map" button on the bottom toolbar doesn't do anything. This is new behaviour as of this morning.

Current Situation (mobile): Can see the world map, can visit other towns. Mobile is fine here.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in to desktop.
2. Click on a FS member's visit icon.
3) Click on the world map icon.

Screenshots: n/a

Deleted User - 2060701

I see the same behaviour in Google Chrome Stable, "Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)", using the html5 desktop browser client. Still Debian GNU/Linux 10 for the OS.

Deleted User - 2060701

And just as I was switching chrome to the flash client, I got the "world is being updated" notice. On a flyer I went to try again in Firefox, and I was able to visit the world map and my FS-mate and contribute to his AW.

Thank you for the quick fix!