• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cap on Expansions?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The last event I got 10 Wishing Wells and had 5 ready to go. So I put up a farm with them. It's at the at the 50 day mark and so far I get about 1.3 diamonds each time I collect. Very seldom do I get none. Every 3-4 I get 2 and once in a while 3. I even got 4 at one collection. In any case, my diamonds are slowly climbing up to enough that I can purchase a 1/2 stick of gum! With any luck by the time I retire from the game I might even be able to purchase a full stick!

In addition it provides about 46,000 of culture so my culture is at 112,000! I'm really not sure how much that helps, if any, but it's fun to see it up there!

I will be applying for the wishing wells when the next one comes around in a few days. Hopefully, like last time, I'll get a bunch.

AJ