• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Capital of the Continent Quest bug

Sodbury

The quest requires that I upgrade 2 steel manufactories to level 12.
The quest also requires that I upgrade 4 steel manufactories to level 12.

v1.164.2-(ce881ae) - html5 (2022-11-24 12:21)
Elcysandir
Firefox 107.0 (64-bit)
Linux Mint
1920x1080
Account name: Sodbury
Elves

Quest name: Capital of the Continent

I have not yet completed the quest. The error persists every time I open the quest dialog. I don't expect that it will stop me from progressing.

Note: At the time of the screenshot, I had one steel manufactory at level 12.

elvenar_quest_error.jpg

Villanesque

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for your report. Technically the quest is okay - if you decided to upgrade 4 steel manufactories to level 12, it would also complete the first task. You can either do that, or upgrade 2 steel manufactories and upgrade 5 armories. It does look odd to have two such similar requirements however so we have forwarded this feedback to game design :)

Sodbury

Thanks for your report. Technically the quest is okay - if you decided to upgrade 4 steel manufactories to level 12, it would also complete the first task. You can either do that, or upgrade 2 steel manufactories and upgrade 5 armories. It does look odd to have two such similar requirements however so we have forwarded this feedback to game design :)
I see now that's you're absolutely right.
I must be easily confounded!