• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival Event feedback

Pheryll

Set Designer
The chests will be slightly more expensive than featured in the video. They upped the cost of many of them by less than 10%. There should still be enough candy to, on average, obtain all the set prizes, though.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Chest analysis chart:
This chart contains the updated values for Beta (if there are any changes to live I will correct this chart to match). Note that the chests are labeled "Treasure Chest" the color/material labels I used mirror those used by elvengems in its chart.

Candy calculationsCandies per flagCandies per DailyCandies per Bonus 1Candies per Bonus 2

[TR1][TD]Light Wood (20)[/TD][TD]20[/TD][TD]400[/TD][TD]5.56 per hour boost[/TD][TD]4.00 per % supply[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]Bronze (23)[/TD][TD]23[/TD][TD]230[/TD][TD]57.50 per rune shard[/TD][TD]1.84 per % coin[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]Dark Wood (24)[/TD][TD]16.5[/TD][TD]330[/TD][TD]36.67 per rune shard[/TD][TD]4.13 per % coin[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]Green (25)[/TD][TD]22[/TD][TD]220[/TD][TD]7.33 per Wonder KP[/TD][TD]2.93 per % supply[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]Blue (47)[/TD][TD]18.5[/TD][TD]247[/TD][TD]7.05 per Wonder KP[/TD][TD]2.80 per % coin[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]Red (47)[/TD][TD]18.5[/TD][TD]247[/TD][TD]5.29 per hour boost[/TD][TD]2.80 per % supply[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]Sea Green (48)[/TD][TD]19[/TD][TD]760[/TD][TD]8.44 per % Portal[/TD][TD]9.5 per % coin[/TD][/TR1]
[TR2][TD]Gold (48)[/TD][TD]16.5[/TD][TD]330[/TD][TD]16.50 per % Portal[/TD][TD]3.3 per % supply[/TD][/TR2]
[TR1][TD]Purple (71)[/TD][TD]17[/TD][TD]170[/TD][TD]11.33 per % Portal[/TD][TD]5.15 per % coin[/TD]
[/TR1]

HJK84

I don't like that it starts Friday.

Gives only 2 days of gathering Relics from Tournament for certain Quests.
I was plan' on finishing whole thing asap, but to do so, will require clearing Provinces :( (Although I have many open and ready, would've wanted to keep them open and use Tournament)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't like that it starts Friday.

Gives only 2 days of gathering Relics from Tournament for certain Quests.
I was plan' on finishing whole thing asap, but to do so, will require clearing Provinces :( (Although I have many open and ready, would've wanted to keep them open and use Tournament)

Don't forget that crafted relics count too. So as soon as a five-relic craft is available, craft it and wait til you need them to collect.

HJK84

Don't forget that crafted relics count too. So as soon as a five-relic craft is available, craft it and wait til you need them to collect.

That's a good idea for some. Thanks!

But I'm always crafting things I want and need, I drop to 0 CC's every week. I guess I'm lucky, getting nice craft options. Can't wait for CC's to become a mix in Tournaments or Chest prizes :oops:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the event here: https://tinyurl.com/ycsdl44f

You are welcome to share the link with your friends and fellowship!

51294684_10213342813145445_1487600908387745792_n.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It was too long
The prizes sucked
It was too hard for new cities
It required too much from big cities
I didn't like the way they did chests
They should just give us everything

Oh and the ever popular

It is just a scam to make us spend real money

There, I saved us from having to read the next six pages

You forgot "they did not give us enough sequential quests to earn everything."

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I hadn't really looked at any of the info in advance for this, but it kicked in about a half hour ago (4:30 AM EST) while I was in the game, and I did not realize this one was going to be several days shorter than previous big events. The timer said 21 days and 14 hours, so the usual weird amount of hours for US players. I have always wondered if the EU servers get those extra hours we do not to make it a full day.

Heymrdiedier

I hadn't really looked at any of the info in advance for this, but it kicked in about a half hour ago (4:30 AM EST) while I was in the game, and I did not realize this one was going to be several days shorter than previous big events. The timer said 21 days and 14 hours, so the usual weird amount of hours for US players. I have always wondered if the EU servers get those extra hours we do not to make it a full day.
i play in EU, and the events usually stop at 11pm midnight or 1am. Its never clear :). but yes they time the event so it ends at about the end of the day in Germany. This time it started 3 hours earlier then we are used too tho.

Pheryll

Set Designer

Yeah only 21 days of quests and dailies, but with the lower average cost of daily prizes per chest you can easily get your standard 28 days worth of daily prizes for just the investment of 21 days. In other words, though this one is shorter, the rewards (on all chest offerings) have been beefed up, so you are rewarded as if you did a 28 day event.