• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival event set buildings not giving supplies/coins as being shown

DeletedUser20334

Hi all,

I have all 5 buildings won from the recent carnival event placed in my city as they are supposed to be alongside each other in the 9*6 formation and all links for each building are activated.

The 3 buildings giving goods (I am in fairies chapter) give the correct total cumulative no of tier 3 goods as advertised. However, my festive fireworks (Chapter 7) is supposed to be giving me 336,600 coins (When I click on it and view) but it only gives me 244,200 coins. Similarly the Banquet (Chapter 6) is supposed to give me 30940 supplies but it only gives me 24570 supplies on production completion.

Is this a bug? I have noticed this 2 days in a row now. Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to think I am because their is nothing for me to do outside of placing them in the right order. I would appreciate if someone could tell me why this is happening and if I need to contact support for this.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This was being talked about in another thread, that I do not have the time right now to find and link to, but basically this is happening with all event buildings that give coins or supplies that are getting it from a link bonus. Your culture bonus is only being applied to the coins and supplies provided by the actual building and not the bonuses from other buildings in the set, even though the numbers you see show the bonus being applied to the total. So it is a bug for everyone.

DeletedUser20334

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate that a lot. So what would you suggest I do? Should I contact support or start a thread in the bugs section or since you said multiple people are facing this issue, it has been brought to the attention of Inno support and they will take care of this?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am sure it has been reported by many players by now, along with of little glitches that have been happening recently with seeing what the production is from a building without having to click on it and collect from it. It is probably just a bug in how the culture bonus is being incorrectly shown on the bonuses from linked buildings. It seems the bonus is supposed to apply only to the base building and not on any additional coins or supplies gotten from a link. So the amount we are actually receiving is probably correct and the number shown on the building is incorrect.