• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival Quest Event Prize Structure

DeletedUser21579

Hi guys, thanks for the game. It's my favorite! The quest events are usually the part I look forward to the most. In my experience, the Carnival Quest Event was a big disappointment. I wasted time and resources for prizes that I will have to Disenchant. My main objective for Quest Events is to get buildings I can't get every day, like Wishing Wells. On the past two quest events, I worked hard to get 9 Wishing Wells and then 11 the next time. However, this time, I didn't have a chance to get even 1. I finished all the sequential quests immediately, as usual, and was left with not enough daily quests to get the grand prizes. I play a few times a day if I feel like it's worth the energy. This time it wasn't. Thank you for listening!

DeletedUser

No, they don't. We have Community Mods that can pass things on to them.

Sorry you had such a bad time. I obtained the Grand Prize set buildings in both my city here and in my Beta city without any stress or the use of diamonds. I've been playing close to two years, and this was the easiest event I've participated in.

As for disenchanting items, I'm glad for it. At least now we can put the unwanted prizes to good use, and make something we do want with them, instead of just deleting them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20951

Unfortunately, I think they realized they were giving away too many Wishing Wells. Many players who were spending money on diamonds, were probably getting them from the Wells instead, and Inno saw their diamond sales drop a lot over the past few months, so goodbye to a large supply of Wells.
That is my fear, as well. Glad I had stocked up on them when I had the chance, and got a good chunk of premium expansions, another builder, and my Academy maxed.

DeletedUser19458

Do the developers actually read these?
The impression I've gotten is this forum is for us to voice solutions to sore spots we have in the game, but that's it. I highly doubt much of what we say in here goes to Inno so seems like not much point in bothering.

I've seen good suggestions and voiced some of my own that I know a programmer could rip through all of them in say 1 week if they dedicated someone to doing so, but instead it seems all time is spent only on large new features in the game not improving what is already there.

I could be off ... just what I've seen in my 6 months playing now.

As for this event - with doing the sequential and all the daily quests I was able to buy all the grand prizes without much difficulty. First event I could do it 'casually' without trying to plan for double days or anything else to reach all the grand prizes, just needed to be active playing.

DeletedUser21579

aww, it was great while it lasted! I used my Wishing Well diamonds to buy 2 extra builders and 4 expansions.

DeletedUser9601

It wouldn't be interesting if every event had the same temporary buildings as daily prizes. Between Wells, outposts, libraries that give KP, the ferris wheel, etc. Plus event specific buildings, plus set buildings, plus timer instants and portal profits. There's only so many days, right?