• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival Set – Revelers Fountain not giving full mana

• Thread starter DeletedUser5176
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5176

I noticed today, that the Reveler's Fountain is no longer giving the full amount of mana, although I have the full set. It was giving the maximum (88k+) Mana since I placed it and used the RR spell to bring to chapter 14, but today it shows that it's not recognizing one of the other 4 buildings in the set, even though all bldg's are placed. So I lost out on collecting 24,625 mana. :(

RevelersFountain_CollectScreen.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I noticed today, that the Reveler's Fountain is no longer giving the full amount of mana, although I have the full set. It was giving the maximum (88k+) Mana since I placed it and used the RR spell to bring to chapter 14, but today it shows that it's not recognizing one of the other 4 buildings in the set, even though all bldg's are placed. So I lost out on collecting 24,625 mana. :(
@Morrigan Lacewing you've swapped your tavern and marching band, so the marching band is no longer touching the fountain. It only has three buildings touching it.
upload_2019-4-4_20-12-5.png

Meanwhile, the Banquet now has four things touching it, but only benefits from three of them.

DeletedUser5176

@Morrigan Lacewing you've swapped your tavern and marching band, so the marching band is no longer touching the fountain. It only has three buildings touching it.
View attachment 5458
Meanwhile, the Banquet now has four things touching it, but only benefits from three of them.

Thank you! I realized after posting this. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.