• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival Set

DeletedUser20941

I have 3 questions:
1. If I do not have room to place all the buildings I won during the Carnival, is there a problem waiting to summon them until I have room and a need?

2. I was able to place the Banquet and the Fireworks (linked buildings) next to each other. At least they look like they are next to each other to me - how do I know how much more they produce together? When I hover over them the first "earnings" are highlighted, but non of the ones following the dash. Do they need to be placed in a certain order or position.

3. If I don't like some of the floats I acquired is it better to place and then sell them, or turn them into spell fragments.

Thanks everyone.

DeletedUser

If I don't like some of the floats I acquired is it better to place and then sell them, or turn them into spell fragments.

If you sell them you get nothing, so it's a waste. If you already know you don't like them and aren't going to keep them, disenchant them.

When I hover over them the first "earnings" are highlighted, but non of the ones following the dash. Do they need to be placed in a certain order or position.

To get the earnings below those highlighted, you must place other buildings in the set with them. How you place them together does affect what bonus you get, so you must decide which bonuses best suit your city's needs.

If I do not have room to place all the buildings I won during the Carnival, is there a problem waiting to summon them until I have room and a need?

You can keep them in your Summons storage forever, but they will always have the stats for the chapter you were in when you won them.

Vergazi

I have 3 questions:
1. If I do not have room to place all the buildings I won during the Carnival, is there a problem waiting to summon them until I have room and a need?

2. I was able to place the Banquet and the Fireworks (linked buildings) next to each other. At least they look like they are next to each other to me - how do I know how much more they produce together? When I hover over them the first "earnings" are highlighted, but non of the ones following the dash. Do they need to be placed in a certain order or position.

3. If I don't like some of the floats I acquired is it better to place and then sell them, or turn them into spell fragments.

Thanks everyone.
You open up the building's panel and select the "SET" tab. That will show you exactly how you need to connect/place the set buildings to get all the goodies you want.

click here---> carnivalsetplacement.png