• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Carnival Stash Outpost

• Thread starter DeletedUser24282
  • Start date

DeletedUser24282

I received an offer to buy a carnival stash outpost around 3 pm. on Harandar. I have not received any offer on Sinya Arda. Is it me or is it my world?

rvtdragon1

You only get one per account, not one per city. If you purchased it in Harandar then you would not see the offer in Sinya Arda. That is why, in the future, if you expect some type of offer or gift from INNO, you should always open your main city first.

Sunnydae

If you did not buy it yet, then it should still be in your special offers in each city until you do buy one.
AHHHHH! Finally an answer ... BUT is it only on the FIRST DAY that you can buy it? Is it offered with every EVENT? thanks...

and i have been on the wiki, FB, Youtube and here but there are only scattered information ... Maybe a SPECIAL INFO POST here in the Forum just to show all these newbies what it is.. in a nice, concise and easy to understand way... thanks

DeletedUser22644

Only offered when the Devs want too and that means NO not every event gets one

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The building has been offered for every event for probably the past year, or maybe longer, until this last event in May. The offer for the building also seems to not always go to all players. Since I have never spent the real money that is required to buy the building, I cannot give much more info that that.

Sunnydae

Thanks for the replies...shows how much I paid attention starting the Events that did offer it.!!!! :cool: