• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

carnival

DeletedUser24464

hi do anyone no when u hit quest 85 do this mean u r done for getting candies as i only at level five i think enough to finish 6 or do u have to buy candies to finish thanks for your time sammt

DeletedUser25004

You are allmost done, atleast you dont have any big sources of candy left after the main questline is done. but you still have the daily quests that gives 35 candy per day. and then you can continue to collect candy from the edge of your city. i think if you harvest 3 times a day you can get around 20 candies from this. if you do it with a few hours inbetween. So thats about 55 candies total per day for the rest of the event if you are very consistent.