• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Castles in the mountains?

DeletedUser

I love this game and have been playing for a few months now. Something I like to do is to go visit much higher level players' cities and check out what the different buildings look like once they have leveled up, different cultural buildings, etc. I have noticed that most high level players have what looks like special castles in their mountains. I am sure that it will be a while before I reach this level (I am currently about to finish chapter III), but I am curious what these are called and how you get them? I also spend a good deal of time on the wiki but I have yet to come across exactly what these are.

Thank you for your help!

DeletedUser3087

It used to be you could click on one of those mountains and be taken to the actual wonder. What happened to that feature?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Someone mentioned it was causing issues with miss-clicks and was deactivated. No clue if it will return or not.