• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Casual Player with 2 cities seeking FS.

Nyrva

Hello,

I have one large city and one smaller "mule" city I'm building up. Looking for a casual FS that can use 2 cities. I do like to do Tourneys, Tower, and the FA. Big city is Wood, Silk, and Gems, with boosts in Moonstone, Obsidian, and Silly Soap, and small is Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm willing to do 10 chests but not more than every 3-4 weeks. I need time to build up. Because I also like doing the contests that come along and all that so my armies and resources tend to get "wrecked". lol! Not the greatest at the tower but I do what I can. Trading a couple times a week and neighborly help frequently (3-4 times a week minimum), no issues there. I don't play much on Saturdays. (RL day). My cities are scored 495637 and 9838 respectively. Chapters 14, and 3. I like a casual, fun, friendly group that treats this like a game but likes to compete a bit. (Well I think I just gave my example. lol!) Cheers! :)

Last edited:

Sirenia

We are looking for an active player. Especially one boosted in Silk. Would love to have both your accts. We are "Flight of Phoenix". or you can Message me, Sirenia and I'll send you an invite.

LoriMaxine

Hello,

I have one large city and one smaller "mule" city I'm building up. Looking for a casual FS that can use 2 cities. I do like to do Tourneys, Tower, and the FA. Big city is Wood, Silk, and Gems, with boosts in Moonstone, Obsidian, and Silly Soap, and small is Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm willing to do 10 chests but not more than every 3-4 weeks. I need time to build up. Because I also like doing the contests that come along and all that so my armies and resources tend to get "wrecked". lol! Not the greatest at the tower but I do what I can. Trading a couple times a week and neighborly help frequently (3-4 times a week minimum), no issues there. I don't play much on Saturdays. (RL day). My cities are scored 495637 and 9838 respectively. Chapters 14, and 3. I like a casual, fun, friendly group that treats this like a game but likes to compete a bit. (Well I think I just gave my example. lol!) Cheers! :)

Sirenia

Flight of Phoenix in Wyn is still looking for more active players. Please apply in game. :) Would love to have people that are serious about playing a few times a week.