• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Catering Cost Questions

Iyapo1

It is more in the catering area that the new imbalance seems to be now, especially cities that are chapter 8 or earlier, because they will never need orcs or mana or anything other than the 6 standard goods and coins and supplies to cater.
I actually have a question about this.

In chapter 5 the spire starts asking for T3s. It seriously reduced the drain on my other goods.

So in chapters where the spire starts asking for other goods: orcs, mana, seeds, etc. a similar (smaller) reduction will occur but across which tiers? All equally or?

Iyapo1

In chapter 4 the spire asks for t1s and t2s. In chapter 5 it started asking for t3s-which resulted in a much lower drain on my other goods.

My question is, when the spire starts demanding orcs will the demand for my other goods be reduced across all tiers or just specific tiers.

GlamDoll

Wait til you are in Elementals, with enough AW levels & expansions...

You will watch your divine seeds & everything else, plummet.

Speaking from current experience, YMMNV, unless the formula is changed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am not sure how random the catering combinations are from player to player or from chapter to chapter, but maybe @MinMax Gamer has worked that out, along with all the other Spire and tournament stuff he has done.

DeletedUser2959

Wait til you are in Elementals, with enough AW levels & expansions...

You will watch your divine seeds & everything else, plummet.

Speaking from current experience, YMMNV, unless the formula is changed.
Love your avatar/sig. SS is a superhero!