• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Catering costs based on?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
We know distance is a factor, but do they also go up based on

provinces scouted or
provinces cleared?

edit: I'm asking about tournament catering, in case that wasn't clear
edit2:
What I mean is if you and I have exactly the same home hex on the map, and
I have 100 scouted provinces, all cleared and
you have 110 scouted provinces 100 cleared will our catering costs be the same?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3312

From my experience, it is based on provinces and then outer rings. as you complete a province tournament, and move on to the next in the same ring, the cost goes up and when you go out a ring, the cost goes up quite a bit.

SoggyShorts

From my experience, it is based on provinces and then outer rings. as you complete a province tournament, and move on to the next in the same ring, the cost goes up and when you go out a ring, the cost goes up quite a bit.
Interesting, I'll have to check that, but it's still not what I meant.

What I mean is if you and I have exactly the same home hex on the map, and
I have 100 scouted provinces, all cleared and
you have 110 scouted provinces 100 cleared will our catering costs be the same?

DeletedUser3312

Hmmmmm. That is a mod query. I truly don't know. I would not even attempt to try and figure that one out. Sorry I could not help.

DeletedUser3312

Just learned that the 30 premium expansions have changed to 23 total and the price has gone up quite a bit. Should be released on the live servers Wednesday. Well no more diamonds for me. lol. They were already way to pricey (IMO) and to raise the cost even more is well. way past silly and greedy.

SoggyShorts

It's about $1,000 CAD to get em all after the update, which is pretty wild imo.
Then again the pricing has always seemed out of whack e.g. 10 KP costs the same as your first premium expansion?