• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Cauldrons 103 - Diplomas 1-24 - Production V2.4

Katwick

Cartographer
Cauldron Usage and Improvements

Around 40 folks per week view the recipe thread, plus however many folks are using one of the three solvers, or a simple rule of thumb.

Regardless of how you count it, Cauldron usage is very low. I'd suggest three straightforward improvements:
  1. Create Potion Instants (Cauldron Tokens), one for EACH Goblet, that can be stored and used when desired, rather than immediately.
  2. Add a Potion Tab to the current Spells widget, to display the accumulated Potions.
  3. Allow Potions and the other Spell and AW Tokens and Runes to be used to improve your Critical Chance and to buy Witch Points for Studying Effects and thereby improving your bonuses.
I'd actually like to have an auction house for the Potions and all of the other Instants and Runes, but I'm not holding my breath.
20230423_232831.jpg

I'm very much NOT thinking about a "Fair Price" widget similar to the current Trader. The relative value of the Tokens is all over the place.

Last edited: