• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

CC recipe in MA?

ElfGunn

Is my memory playing tricks on me? I just spent spent 5000 frags in my MA to get 1 CC. I could've sworn that (for the last few weeks) the recipe up til now had been 8 CCs for 5000 frags.

Anybody know what's going on?

Huor

I've seen two of them. On the surface they look a like, but the difference I see is that one offers 1 CC with a bunch of vision vapor and the other is the multiple CC's with a little vision vapor. I'll update if I see the other one again unless someone else sees it first.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-15 9.37.59 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-15 9.37.59 PM-1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 56

ElfGunn

@Huor
That's what it is...the one today did have 40 VV. I don't remember what VV the 8 CC recipe has, but it's much smaller.

Huor

And here's the other one I've seen. Should have read the above before I added my image, lol, @helya does take good care of us!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-16 7.44.30 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-16 7.44.30 AM-1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 56

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
And here's the other one I've seen. Should have read the above before I added my image, lol, @helya does take good care of us!
THIS RECIPE IS DELICIOUS! It's better than synthetic sweeteners. All the VVs without the extra time. :D