• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ceravyn world map ?

rvtdragon1

Just a bit ago I went to my human city in Ceravyn. When I went to the world map to clear a province I noticed that there were a lot of the cities (about 2/3) around me with banners that had a coin icon. Clicked to see what would happen. I got coins. Then, a 24 hour timer started and I cannot access those cities. Did something happen? Was Ceravyn reorganized? The other third of the cities (those without the icon) I recognize. Can someone explain? This did not happen in Winyandor or Arendyll. Thanks.

DeletedUser2267

Just a bit ago I went to my human city in Ceravyn. When I went to the world map to clear a province I noticed that there were a lot of the cities (about 2/3) around me with banners that had a coin icon. Clicked to see what would happen. I got coins. Then, a 24 hour timer started and I cannot access those cities. Did something happen? Was Ceravyn reorganized? The other third of the cities (those without the icon) I recognize. Can someone explain? This did not happen in Winyandor or Arendyll. Thanks.

Those cities with the coins are instances where the players were no longer deemed active my the staff and have been purged. Since there's no longer a city there to visit the coin icon appears and you receive half the coins you wold normally receive had there been a regular city. Like visits to cities you can only visit once every 24 hours, hence the timer. It's not unique to any particular world; they all do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

shimmerfly

When someone quits the game or is moved you get the coins instead of that neighbor. The coins recharge in 24 hours and you collect again. Hope this helps.

rvtdragon1

Thanks. Ceraviyn is kind of a ghost town where I am at. I am not as active there as Arendyll but it is obvious that some of those cities were never visited after the first time of creating them. I think my Fellowship (with 25 members) has a lot of them as well. A large mobile app presence (sp?). Since the app does not have all of the features I don't know if they are interested after the first time.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Thanks. Ceraviyn is kind of a ghost town where I am at. I am not as active there as Arendyll but it is obvious that some of those cities were never visited after the first time of creating them. I think my Fellowship (with 25 members) has a lot of them as well. A large mobile app presence (sp?). Since the app does not have all of the features I don't know if they are interested after the first time.

You can go into settings in the game and choose the option to be moved to a more active portion of the map. The gold mine cities (the coin icon) will be replaced either by movement of existing players who have chosen the option or with new players as they create cities in that world. The movement system is automated and more complicated than it would seem. I'm in a different world, but I checked the option to be moved in April 2017 and finally moved in mid-July. Just before being moved, all the cities around me except for 2 became gold mine cities (verified my thought that I had been dropped onto the Tumbleweeds section, lol!). After the move (active players are moved closer to the center of the map), I'm in a much better location. As for the ones in your FS, the archmage can make a rule that inactive players will be expelled and just eject them from the FS. That would open those spots up for more active players to join.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

You can go into settings in the game and choose the option to be moved to a more active portion of the map. The gold mine cities (the coin icon) will be replaced either by movement of existing players who have chosen the option or with new players as they create cities in that world. The movement system is automated and more complicated than it would seem. I'm in a different world, but I checked the option to be moved in April 2017 and finally moved in mid-July. Just before being moved, all the cities around me except for 2 became gold mine cities (verified my thought that I had been dropped onto the Tumbleweeds section, lol!). After the move (active players are moved closer to the center of the map), I'm in a much better location. As for the ones in your FS, the archmage can make a rule that inactive players will be expelled and just eject them from the FS. That would open those spots up for more active players to join.
I realize that this is an old thread but the issues is ongoing. I play in Khelonaar. I've been playing since Jan. 2018. In that time, at first total desert, my world map was 75% gold mines, the rest inactive or deserted. I had never even had a city around me in Dwarves(?) until the last month. The cities have come & gone repeatedly, with the exception of a couple or so that took the time to plop a Shrine of Enar (diamond culture) down in them. They also have quit (score never changes). Now I have 2 active neighbors. Two! This past week we all have gold mines again for the countless time. Now they are considering quitting. :( Yes we did end up joining the same Fellowship, of course. Why must it be this way? We are daily players. Daily. I have contacted Support a couple of times with the automated answer being replied. I also have another city in Sinya Arda with no issue such as this. Neighbors galor, all playing & actively trading & helping. It's madness there. So i guess what I am asking is, is the solution to just quit Khelonaar or can they move us to where there are active neighbors? We can easily quit (probably should have already) but is that what they want? Do they not care that this world needs some immediately & drastic attention to the deserted cities? Just curious of others opinion & experiences. Thanks

DeletedUser2768

I realize that this is an old thread but the issues is ongoing. I play in Khelonaar. I've been playing since Jan. 2018. In that time, at first total desert, my world map was 75% gold mines, the rest inactive or deserted. I had never even had a city around me in Dwarves(?) until the last month. The cities have come & gone repeatedly, with the exception of a couple or so that took the time to plop a Shrine of Enar (diamond culture) down in them. They also have quit (score never changes). Now I have 2 active neighbors. Two! This past week we all have gold mines again for the countless time. Now they are considering quitting. :( Yes we did end up joining the same Fellowship, of course. Why must it be this way? We are daily players. Daily. I have contacted Support a couple of times with the automated answer being replied. I also have another city in Sinya Arda with no issue such as this. Neighbors galor, all playing & actively trading & helping. It's madness there. So i guess what I am asking is, is the solution to just quit Khelonaar or can they move us to where there are active neighbors? We can easily quit (probably should have already) but is that what they want? Do they not care that this world needs some immediately & drastic attention to the deserted cities? Just curious of others opinion & experiences. Thanks

This is exactly why I quit Khelonaar nearly a year ago (Nov 2017) It's been at least 3 months since I've done anything in there (went to check if I'd done something), and my city is STILL there. Same with Winyandor, Felyndral, and Sinya Arda.

I just checked on Elvenstats, and here's what it says as for my chapter progression:
US1-chapter 9 (actively playing)
US2-chapter 4 (will never be removed because of "protected" status)
US3-chapter 3
US4-chapter 2
US5-chapter 9 (actively playing)
US6-chapter 3
US7-chapter 5 (actively playing)