• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ch 18 boost

Matrickz

I am steel, scroll, elixir boost. Which will be my ascend boost. I think mineral but want to be sure since I expect I want to research it first but if so does it mean I have to level a marble factory to 32?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, whichever tier 1 good is not your normal or sentient will be your ascended boost, so you need marble factories leveled up. And make sure you have a lot of mana saved for those level 32 upgrades. They take 1.5 million each.

Matrickz

Will take a month just to level marble up that high. How is someone supposed to know the factory if you don't ask here

Huor

Just curious. If you look at the relics tab of the main hall, is all of the 3rd row blank? I thought each next goods would become visible as you approached the time to unlock?

Matrickz

If I read it right I need to level marble, crystal, and gem to level 32. At the same time find space and pop to make that happen and also find space to .make the bldg for fire, water etc. What a joke