• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ch 7

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Check in here:
Look for your chapter and then you will sse the options and information.

HonuMoana

Are we still calling them Guest Race chapters? I thought this was now verbotten.

Anyway, the way that currently unknown named (the current name is a bit too silly for me to mention) Ch. 7 works now, I would say skip bothering with a layout. For that chapter, follow the quests initially, but focus on getting that portal upped, sell all you needed to get there, and Portal Profit to the end. Go as far as you can with the quests while doing this, and then decline them once you open Orcs, whoops, Ch. 8.

Have fun!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Are we still calling them Guest Race chapters? I thought this was now verbotten.

Anyway, the way that currently unknown named (the current name is a bit too silly for me to mention) Ch. 7 works now, I would say skip bothering with a layout. For that chapter, follow the quests initially, but focus on getting that portal upped, sell all you needed to get there, and Portal Profit to the end. Go as far as you can with the quests while doing this, and then decline them once you open Orcs, whoops, Ch. 8.

Have fun!
Good advice.