• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ch16 Ancient Wonders...anything exciting?

GlamDoll

You know what's exciting? Not having to make space for new AWs. Thanks for giving us garbage that I will never pollute my city with.
That is true, sadly...
I do hope AW's gets a rethink, or something.
Some of them look fantastic, but they don't bring much to the table (for me), beyond that.
I wish AW's either:

A: Make it worth the space, so you have to choose between it or an Event building.
B: And/or, make it a choice of the same building (AKA, artwork), and you get to pick what it does/offers. (Maybe at every 10 levels?)
C: Or increase the freaking grid space of our city, so we can enjoy the artwork, even if the AW is lackluster. (Enar's Embassy is my nemesis with this)!

I love it for how it looks, but I hate that it's so huge & so meh. (I know the point was made about mana on demand). It is an outstanding point & it is giving me pause, to reconsider it...

Meanwhile, extra space in my city is so tempting & smexy!!!

Lovin' your post.

Kekune

I do hope AW's gets a rethink, or something.
Some of them look fantastic, but they don't bring much to the table (for me), beyond that.
I'm confused by this statement. Granted, some are better than others, but are you saying that AWs in general have little to offer?

Edited to add: maybe you meant specifically the ch16 wonders?

T6583

AW’s are definitely one of those things that cater to players. I actually really like the EE because it helps me a lot in events with giving those extra relics. My favorites are Sunset Towers, Dragon Abby, ETC, Simia Sapians, and Timewarp. I actually don’t think that the Mountain Halls is all that great at the moment. I have it in one city and not the other. A love the idea of a seeds enhancer. I didn’t really struggle with seeds until I got to Ch. 16. The upgrades have completely wiped my supply at this point. I haven’t built either of the Ch. 15 wonders and don’t plan on building either of the Ch. 16 wonders either. I considered the one for free troops but ultimately decided it wasn’t worth the space.

GlamDoll

Edited to add: maybe you meant specifically the ch16 wonders?
Yes, except for Enar's...it's not hooking me. Maybe if it were a shard every 24/48 hrs, or something.
Although, I do not understand why we need so many Wonders focused on Rank.

I do like Thrones, at least it offers Culture, so I built it.

Edit: I am only in Dragons & Sorcs Chapter (on Glamdoll), so perhaps I will feel that way about Wonders that I have yet to unlock, in regards to lackluster to me.

Seriously, I don't think I should look at Event buildings I have & decide that it's worth more than an Ancient Wonder. YMMV.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
My personal dream wonder will be additional seeds enhancer :)

I'm really the misfit in this conversation. Since I set a goal a few years ago to have all AW, I have all of them. I will also add the 2 new ones. I'm not seeing a downside to added reward for tournament and spire. The other thing is that with all of the AW I don't have a problem with seeds. When they are in high demand, like now, I put out some added seed producers but that has more to do with impatience than it has to do with not having enough. I look at every upgrade as a seeds enhancer so I went on a quest to upgrade all of them to at least level 11 whether they were my favs or not. Now I'm getting back to being more choosy :)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I'm really the misfit in this conversation. Since I set a goal a few years ago to have all AW, I have all of them. I will also add the 2 new ones. I'm not seeing a downside to added reward for tournament and spire. The other thing is that with all of the AW I don't have a problem with seeds. When they are in high demand, like now, I put out some added seed producers but that has more to do with impatience than it has to do with not having enough. I look at every upgrade as a seeds enhancer so I went on a quest to upgrade all of them to at least level 11 whether they were my favs or not. Now I'm getting back to being more choosy :)

Ah! I am doing the same actually. I have put MM to level 16, will do FA, Needles, and VS and THEN I will get back to putting everything at level 11 for seed production basis :) I began that last chapter when I realized seeds do not grow from Elvenar trees v.v but rather, wonders and random event buildings v.v (that and I feel there is not a clear balance anymore with seeds, demands far exceeds output for the average player)

Xelie :)

joboxo

Hi all. I'm late to the party. I really love the design for the spire library and am trying to find a reason to want to build it.

For the spire, is "spirit essence" the same as ranking points? (I don't think so...but am hoping...)

When I'm in the spire, I don't see the ranking points. I guess they only exist in a tab on the rankings popup.
Thanks,
Joboxo

vira

Spire Library does not gives points like is explained in wiki. I expected after finishing Spire of Eternity that i would get about 1100 points with my Spire Library level 3, and i only got 14 points. I think I just wasted a lot of kp to build the Spire Library to level 3.

Sandstorm173

Spire Library does not gives points like is explained in wiki. I expected after finishing Spire of Eternity that i would get about 1100 points with my Spire Library level 3, and i only got 14 points. I think I just wasted a lot of kp to build the Spire Library to level 3
It gives ranking points per crystal your FS completes together, not per each encounter. It would be easy to assume that from the wiki description.

KarlD

Spire Library does not gives points like is explained in wiki. I expected after finishing Spire of Eternity that i would get about 1100 points with my Spire Library level 3, and i only got 14 points. I think I just wasted a lot of kp to build the Spire Library to level 3.
The Spire Library is a terrible AW for everybody. It yields very few ranking points each week and if you participate in KP swap chains with your fs I think it returns about half as many KP in reward chests per donated KP compared to most earlier AWs. It is mostly there for people who have already maxed out their other AWs and need someplace to dump KP

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
The Spire Library is a terrible AW for everybody. It yields very few ranking points each week and if you participate in KP swap chains with your fs I think it returns about half as many KP in reward chests per donated KP compared to most earlier AWs. It is mostly there for people who have already maxed out their other AWs and need someplace to dump KP

That wonder is the same as playing the tournaments, it's an investment in the future.
The tournaments for ranking points are also a hopeless farce when you look at from a single point perspective, but over time those numbers can really add up. but all those small numbers ove time really add up.
1597001207224.png

Similar with these wonders, 0.5 a point? it's a freaking joke,
But it's not that long in game yet and I already made some decent numbers and thoser are still improving
1597001293413.png
1597001317869.png

You just need to invest a lot in it, but over a long period just like the tournament the "payout" is very nice, assuming you like to play for ranking points, without the ranking point craze it's a completely useless wonder.

if you live in a gold chest fellowship, and after the beta changes hit life and you make it in a 12 chest fellowship 2 level 30 wonders can give you a weekly increase of 360 per week, that;s not amazing, but over time like the tournaments those will turn into really decent numbers.

mikeledo

I build all AWs because they are there and I can. I would hate to think I am missing out on something. A few quick build ups and the new AWs will give 50 ranking points a week, 2500 a year which is enough to give me well...2500 a year. Free fighters are always good. Drone rider makes a good decoy. On the list of AWS they are somewhere between an Enar and sunset tower. You never know when INNO will make something better, like the chess set I deleted. I still make the pieces and then blow them up when an event calls for it and then recraft when an event needs the vision thing.