• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Challenges/Quests?

DeletedUser3390

Whatever those people are on the left side of screen that ask you to do actions for rewards...challenges? Quests?

At any rate.... are you somehow penalized if you don't do them? Early on in the game, I liked doing them. Later, now, I have been ignoring them a bit as I don't really want to do what they are asking. Will this impede me somehow in the game later on?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There are 2 quest lines, on has a "decline" button, and can be safely ignored or declined at will (they are on a loop, if you decline enough you'll get back to the start.
The other, main questline should be followed eventually. 90% of the quests there are for something you'd do anyways, so it's just free stuff if you do them.

DeletedUser3390

There are 2 quest lines, on has a "decline" button, and can be safely ignored or declined at will (they are on a loop, if you decline enough you'll get back to the start.
The other, main questline should be followed eventually. 90% of the quests there are for something you'd do anyways, so it's just free stuff if you do them.
Thanks!

Gath Of Baal

are you somehow penalized if you don't do them?

No, there is no type of penalty for not doing them, they will not stop your game progress.. With that said, if you ever want to catch up on the story line quests it will be much harder to do, it will require backtracking, since most of the story line quests are chapter specific.

DeletedUser3390

No, there is no type of penalty for not doing them, they will not stop your game progress.. With that said, if you ever want to catch up on the story line quests it will be much harder to do, it will require backtracking, since most of the story line quests are chapter specific.
Thanks!