• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Change default Trader view to trade listings

Should the Trader be changed to default to showing the trade listings for all levels

• In Favor

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • Not in Favor

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiona Selah

What sort of sacrifice are you thinking? I think I can scrounge up some winter lampions to throw into the war effort, but @Fiona Selah and @Huor might read that and take it to a dark, dark place.

A sacrifice you say?

Everyone must choose for themselves
One rare and costly item
Bring them to the Witches Summoning Circle at midnight
On the next full moon
I shall bring the legs of my gingerbread man,
as I have already eaten his arms...

He'll still have his mouth to tell his minions how to build his mansion

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Errr, according to the subforum guidelines, I'm supposed to maintain a summary of the discussion so I've updated the pros and cons with your valued inputs. My strategy in getting this policy done this time, compared to the 2 yrs of prior stalling, is to enlist the help of the Shenanigan Elves. Please make sure you pick up your copy of the Ideas & Suggestions Forum Starter Kit. Thank you for doing your part in the war effort against inefficiency.

Fayeanne

My personal opinion: There is no need to move the tab. Just make the trading tab selected by default when the window opens. (Unless, for some reason, there is a coding limitation that the first tab is the only tab that can be selected by default, in which case the tab would have to be moved.)

crackie

My personal opinion: There is no need to move the tab. Just make the trading tab selected by default when the window opens.
I can accept this compromise. It’s what the app does, although if you click the trader building, it pops up where you want to go first.

Sprite1313

I can accept this compromise. It’s what the app does, although if you click the trader building, it pops up where you want to go first.
I don’t think there really is a default view in the mobile version. You click on the trader, and then you have to select the area you want to go to. No “tab” opens as the default. I think most of us just don’t think about it, because we automatically click the offers “tab”, and never see the collections “tab”.

crackie

I don’t think there really is a default view in the mobile version. You click on the trader, and then you have to select the area you want to go to. No “tab” opens as the default. I think most of us just don’t think about it, because we automatically click the offers “tab”, and never see the collections “tab”.
Remember, there are 2 ways to access trader...the trader button on the bottom row shelf or the trader building. The trader button on the bottom row shelf of the app takes you to trade listings by default ( :) :) :) :) ). It takes you to the Collect page by default on browser ( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:). The trader building gives you 4 options of where you want to go on both.

Last edited:

crackie

@helya The discussion has died down (but not our hopes and aspirations). I think we are ready to test democracy and the Ideas & Suggestions Forum Starter Kit.

Vote YES for a more efficient gaming future!
This message is brought to you by the Coalition for Better Trader in 2022.

LisaMV

This is so frighteningly obvious it is shocking that it needs to be suggested! I am also irritated every time that I go to the "TRADER" and have to look at some ridiculous timer thing. OR! They could just change the building to Seed Maker, and the trading part could be considered a secondary bonus...:rolleyes:
It needs less discussion and more voting, or else just a quiet fix from the devs.

1642219461084.png

Last edited:

crackie

WHY do we have a no vote???? Reason please? Perhaps you clicked the no button by mistake. Not too late to change to YES.
A Winter Lampion fell onto a baby cherub and broke its wings. :(

maybe the @crackie can get the shenanigan elves to make us some magical fire extinguishers.
The crackie is grass food. She was last seen cut to a million pieces by a helya comebacker. You'll have to wait for the zombie process to kick in. :D
slaye.png

Last edited: