• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Change sort order of Instants in web game

Kadhrin

The sort order of the Instants tab in the Spells Inventory dialog is inefficient in the web version of the game.

The first three types of spells presented are Artifacts, Ancient Knowledge (AW kp), and Vitality Surges. These items cannot be used from the Spells Inventory! Therefore, you have to continue clicking to the next page until you get to the Coin Rains. This can be several pages into the Instants list, meaning that every time you want to use an instant from the Spells Inventory, you have several additional clicks to get to the start of the effective list. (I have several pages to click past.)

By contrast, the Spells Inventory in the mobile game starts with things that can be used directly from the Spells Inventory. Coin Rains, Supply Windfalls, and Portal Profits are mixed together and sorted by percentage. Army instants follow those. Finally, the Ancient Knowledges, time Boosters, Artifacts, and Vitality Surges are at the end of the list.

The sort order should be optimized, and should be the same in both versions. Things that can be used directly from the Spells Inventory should be listed first.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This suggestion gets my vote. I've always wondered who came up with the current order. I think moving the things you can actually use from the instants tab to the front makes all the sense in the world, and, I really doubt it would take a lot of programming.

AJ