• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

change the delete place so players can not delete by accident.

aoldizzyTIM

As many of you know that when a building or anything that gets deleted by accident support makes a big deal out of replacing the item that was deleted
this could be solved very easy by moving the delete button to the right side on either pop up were support is at or the other one also. this has been a sore spot for many as having a building go missing is not fun and even worse when it is level 23 or more. support needs to start taking care of players more and make things better for all players.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think all of us have accidentally deleted a building. While I think this is an important topic, like Myne said, it needs to be put in proper form, discussed, and then the moderator makes voting possible. Frankly, I think they should delete the tag to call for a vote and allow only moderators to use it. I can see how you might have been confused, dizzy.

able99

Yep accidentally deleting a building is easy. It happens when you want to choose the Sell Icon, and your mouse double clicks which is more common then you realize. Poof your building under the $ icon is gone.
Great Idea, Easy implementaion. I fully support.

Palavyn

Simply making it harder to delete buildings is not a good solution. It doesn't completely eliminate the problem and will just make the game worse. We routinely build and delete level 1 junk for events. Some people even put down hundreds of tiny level 1 crap for FA's and then have to delete it. Please let's not make deleting these tiny level 1 buildings any harder.

NOW, if you edit and add to the proposal an option to ELIMINATE the delete warning window for all level 1 buildings, I would support it 100%.

DeletedUser27062

As many of you know that when a building or anything that gets deleted by accident support makes a big deal out of replacing the item that was deleted
this could be solved very easy by moving the delete button to the right side on either pop up were support is at or the other one also. this has been a sore spot for many as having a building go missing is not fun and even worse when it is level 23 or more. support needs to start taking care of players more and make things better for all players.
I accidentally delete a level 12 Needles. Support were wonderful and got it back. A confirmation to delete buildings & AW over a certain level would be good.

Hueanthar

Simply making it harder to delete buildings is not a good solution. It doesn't completely eliminate the problem and will just make the game worse. We routinely build and delete level 1 junk for events. Some people even put down hundreds of tiny level 1 crap for FA's and then have to delete it. Please let's not make deleting these tiny level 1 buildings any harder.

NOW, if you edit and add to the proposal an option to ELIMINATE the delete warning window for all level 1 buildings, I would support it 100%.

Agree 100%.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I agree. The "sell" button should be moved to the right or left side. Scrolling around my city shouldn't suddenly drop a sell sign in the center of my screen.